NHS Innovation Accelerator - NIA 2016
Topics: Behind the scenes
Today is an exciting day - I'm delighted to announce we've been selected as one of eight innovation fellows in this yearsNHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA).
We calculated that if every NHS hospital was to work with DrDoctor, we'd save nearly a billion pounds a year. Patients would have more choice, more involvement in their care. Waiting lists would go down. Whats not to like about that?
I'm really looking forward to working with the the NIA and AHSNs across the country to share how we can deliver more productive, more patient centric care nationally.
The other innovations on this years cohort are:
- ArtemusICS (Analytics for earlier intervention and better patient flow)
- EpSMon (Epilepsy Self Monitor)
- ERAS+(Surgical pathway)
- Coordinate my Care(Palliative care pathway)
- Sore Throat Test
- Serenity Integrated Mentoring(SIM - Model of care for mental health)
- Outcomes based healthcare
- Wiresafe - An engineered solution to prevent the never event of retained central line guidewires.
We're exited about working with all of them!